Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vixen Travel

This summer has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. I've been enjoying my free time since graduation and traveling as much as my bank account has allowed. From Atlantic City to San Francisco to Virginia Beach to Guyana, South America, I have seen plenty of airport terminals, flight attendants, and baggage claim signs.

All of this traveling had me picturing that my boring old lady flight attendants were gorgeous young women from the Pan Am days. Since they never magically transformed into wearing awesome vintage style duds I settled for watching some episodes of the 1960 series and its 2011 remake. Check out some of the awesomeness I wish I saw on my trips.









Check back soon for some of the recaps from my most recent trips.
xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment