Friday, August 24, 2012

San Fran: The Vintage

Since I'm obsessed with vintage you know I had to roll through some oldies spots while I was in San Fran. I spent maybe 3 or 4 days checking out the various shops in the city that sold vintage duds. I'm now obsessed with the idea of moving to the west coast to settle down in San Francisco so that should explain how successful my vintage adventures were in the city. I stopped by too many shops to remember but when I wasn't memorized by the flapper dresses from the 20s or the printed wiggle dresses from the 50s I did manage to take a few pictures. After seeing a few glimpses of the vintage fashions in San Fran you'll be ready to book your plane ticket tomorrow.


I didn't initially get the double meaning of the name of the shop
once I saw this it all made sense

My finds

A hippies shopping capital










The goods that made it home

Accessories complete everything

Your eyes aren't fooling you...YSL it is

San Fran even had awesome goods for the boy too

This was probably the most exciting part of my trip...OBVIOUSLY!!! Since it was such a fabulous experience overall check out tomorrows post with the final pictures from my San Francisco trip.

xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment