Thursday, August 23, 2012

San Fran: The Shopping


Shopping!!! Shopping!!! Shopping!!! I couldn't get enough of the freaking shopping in San Fran. Other than New York I have never been to another city that had such an abundance of shopping all in one area. There were high end design studios and local boutiques right next to one another. The best part about this awesome fashion  yummy-ness was the fact that it was mere blocks from my hotel room (which President Obama happened to be staying at too). Check out some of the fab places I saw and the temptations that I (mostly) resisted. Enjoy and lust with me.












Even though there was shopping everywhere ya'll know I had to feature the vintage goods in the city. Check out tomorrow's post for a special treat from my San Francisco travels.

xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment