Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Suited For Summer

Looking for workday polish for the warmer months? Dress to impress with a vintage suit. Nothing says vintage more than 40s, 50s, and 60s inspired styles. Since I'm traveling to a week long conference this weekend I have completely been gushing over suits. Full, two piece, top matches the bottom suits, and I'm super obsessed now. Check out some of my favorite looks.

find it here
find it here

I stumbled across the AMAZING collection of vintage and modern inspired suits at Asos.com. Tell me you don't die.

Check it out here
Check it out here
Check it out here
Check it out here
Check it out here
Check it out here
Check it out here
I've been brainstorming how to transform these looks to work with my VERY limited travel budget. Needless to say, my packing is still not complete. Wish me luck!

xoxo
Elan <3

2 comments:

  1. 50s and 60s are my fav fashion era too.. Great post.



    -m

    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro suits are heaven though I have to admit some of those ASOS pieces are amazing. That dip-dye set and that gingham boucle jacket are seriously making me drool right now.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete