Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Austrian Vintage

What do you get when you put music, red lipstick, and beautiful vintage inspired patterns in one room? A fabulous collection designed by Lena Hoschek. I am officially obsessed with this Austrian designer. Her love of the 40s and 50s translates timelessly into her wonderful silhouettes and hand crafted designs. Her clothes evolve the antique pin up look to the modern day styles true fashionistas vie for. Every vintage obsessed diva should know about this fabulous designer and keep an eye out for her collections as vintage styles become more loved by the fashion industry.

Lena Hoschek sells her vintage collections in stores. But unfortunately for me, they are all located across European regions :( Yes I have to admit, I actually shed a tear when I didn't see the US listed in the store finder section of her website. Since its so far away, this is the closest I'll get to seeing the inside of a Lena Hoschek store and being able to peruse racks of gorgeous vintage gems. Instead of shedding a tear like me, check out her store located in Vienna below.

Lena Hoschek Vienna Store
Lena Hoschek Vienna Store
After getting a sneak peak of the sick duds displayed in these images of her store I had to check out her collections and I found her most recent A/W 2012 collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Berlin. Check out some of my favorite looks below. Comment below and let me know which of these looks you might actually die for.

Photos Source can be found Here and Here and Here

xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment