Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vintage Holiday Obsessions

How excited do you get when you turn on the radio in the car and the first lyrics you hear floating out of the speakers are "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me..." Even though I can usually only get up to day six (blame my short term memory), my passengers know to bring out the earplugs because belting along with the music is my holiday tradition and it reminds me how close the holidays really are. Since Christmas is so NEAR I've decided to bring you all some holiday CHEER (my attempt at a holiday rhyme...is it a fail???)

The twelve days I'm talking about started yesterday so this post is a DOUBLE TROUBLE WHAMMY!!! Enjoy!!!

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS VINTAGE HOLIDAY'S REMINDED ME...

ONE JOLLY SANTA!!!





ON THE SECOND DAY OF CHRISTMAS VINTAGE HOLIDAY'S REMINDED ME...

TWO MISTLETOE KISSES!!!



Ok. I know. Not what you expected. Not really vintage fashion inspired. Not hey, the holiday's are here. It's all about TRADITION now!!!
check back tomorrow to see what I have up my vintage puff sleeves...

~xoxo~
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment