Friday, June 17, 2011

Vintage Love to Share


I’m writing this post while peering through my eyelashes since I stayed up, committed to finally completing my first set of Ebay listings. It took forever and I planned to complete this project long ago BUT, I can proudly say that I have been successful! 11 FABULOUS VINTAGE ITEMS ARE NOW ON SALE! Check them out!


Animal Print Athletic Jacket

Ethnic Print Button Mini Dress

Black and White Floral Athletic Jacket

Black Lace Dress Top with Beaded Detail

Blue Boyfriend Blazer

Long Sleeve Floral Dress

Multicolored Aztec Print Athletic Jacket

Classic Navy Blue Boyfriend Fit Blazer

Sheer Printed Pants

Tan Oxford Menswear Shoes

Victorian Style Pink Top
HOPEFULLY YOU FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE!!!
If not, there are MANY items still to come.

~smooches~ ELAN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment