Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It Has Begun!!!

80's born, 90's bread. At the age of 21 I have lived through some of the more boring fashion eras. To make up for my ill-fated fashion timing I have dubbed myself VINTAGE MADE! I am a GREEN shopper. I don't always remember my reusable tote and sometimes I'm too lazy to throw my water bottle in the recycling bin. BUT, I do pride myself on my ability to recycle clothing and make the most memorable fashion trends come alive again in a new era. In essence, my motto is, "if it's been done I'll do it again - even better".

Here are some of my favorite fashion icons and eras...

Diana Ross (actress, singer, style icon) - 70's & 80's

Audrey Hepburn (actress, humanitarian) - 1960's

Farrah Fawcett (actress, artist) - 1970's
 I have deliberated about how manageable a blog really is. BUT since the economy has finally forced me to become an entrepreneur I don't really have anything else to do. Even though this vintage fashion blog stuff has been done before, I want to tell my side of the fashion story and show the world that vintage really IS the way. My likes might be your dislikes and vice versa but I want to bring at least one fashionista to the dark side.

~smooches~ ELAN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment