Friday, July 13, 2012

Little Sin City: Day 1

This past weekend my sister turned 21 so being the lovely big sissy that I am, I took her to ATLANTIC CITY to celebrate!!! Woooohoooo!!! I guess it was kind of a celebration for me too since it was my first time there too. We stayed in the Sheraton hotel which was perfectly in the mix of things and had a fabulous Miss America display. On display were some fabulous vintage gowns worn by past winners that I absolutely fell in love with. The first night we went to an dinner at a nearby Mexican spot and then headed to all white party hosted by Jamie Foxx at the pool deck at Harrah's. We didn't get the memo about the "all white" part but we still partied all night.

Let the party begin!
Miss America!!!
How Gorge?
Amazing Detail
OMG...I WON!!!

protecting the goods




What I Wore:

Printed Silk Blouse: Vintage 70s
White Denim Shorts: Vintage
Sunnies: Target
Gold Chocker: Vintage
Gold Cuff: Vintage
Tan Belt: Thrifted
Teal Shoulder Bag: Vintage
Strappy Wedges: old

Elevator Shots...ignore my face
The birthday girl & I
The Girls

What We Wore:
Jaquay: Vintage Coral Blazer, Reconstructed Vintage Striped Dress
Marecya (my sister): Striped Peplum Dress - Random Boutique
Courtney (the other one): Black Lace Tank - Forever 21, Blue Pencil Skirt
Me: Silver Layered Dress - Akira, Leopard Skywalks - Jeffrey Campbell

Check out the next post to see more of my party city looks!

xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment