Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back-To-Life

So I'm officially back from my unnecessarily extended hiatus. The summer is over and so is my free time. My days are now occupied by 8 hour work days in an awkwardly professional environment and my insistence on taking 19 credits this semester at school. Instead of just telling you lovely readers about my life sporadically, I have to pencil in time to blog. Since school is back in session I have this new obsession for uniform inspired clothing. The best way to style with classic pieces is to be OUTRAGEOUS and take these classic pieces to the next level. Here are the trends that inspired my outfits for the first few days of school...


MIDI SKIRTS:

 
 

 




CLASSIC STRIPED COLLARED SHIRTS:

 

 
 



BOW TIES:

 
 

 

I hope these looks inspire you to get into school/work mode and out of the "end of summer fashion rut"!!! Check back tomorrow to see my version of the looks!
sm00ches ~ELAN~

(Now off to class to dream about magical wardrobe creations... )

No comments:

Post a Comment