Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Vintage Love To Share

I've been put on babysitting duty this week so I have been slacking on my blogging duties. I did happen to find time today while me and the rowdy child took a trip to the public library since cloudy skies threatened our pool day. Despite the screaming children stomping around the bookshelves (because apparently it's more fulfilling for children to run than to walk) and piles of mother goose tales crowding my table in the children's section, I was able to successfully (subjective of course) list 16 items.

Check them out here

















Check back tomorrow to see if I was able to list the other items including a few accessories (maybe). Just cross your fingers that lunch time goes smoothly and that the pool has a disaster with its filtration system and forces us to leave early. No really...cross your fingers!!! (*crosses fingers*)
~smooches~
ELAN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment