Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Swap Till You Drop

As ya'll can probably tell, I've been MIA since the end of April. I was preparing to vend at the Dewdrop Spring Swap and Shop. If you didn't make it to the last, your in luck. Dewdrop is having a summer swap dubbed the Tangerine Tango Swap. The swap is going down this Saturday, June 30th from 1:00 - 4:00pm at Vapiano's in Bethesda. So here's what you have to do

1. Get your ticket here
2. Get your summer cleaning on
3. Bring 5 items to swap with other fabulous fashionistas


Here's a recap of the last swap to give you an idea of whats in store

Dewdrop founder Kristine and I

 THE SWAP



THE VENDORS

Elan Renegade Vintage
Accessories
Trendsetter Jewelry Designs
Gorgeous Trendsetter Jewelry Display
Such unique pieces
Awesome vintage pieces
Shoe Accessories
Brown Sugar Designs
Lola Ro had same fabulous pieces on display
Wouldn't you love to get one of these gift boxes?
Stella & Dot! I was eyeing that orange necklace to the left
Such an awesome brand
Charmed Boutique
How gorge is this polk-a-dot dress
Snob Swap!!!
Founders Elise and Emily

THE FOLKS


My sister/intern and I
The camera man
gorgeous ladies!!!
Charmed Boutique founder Savannah and her gorgeous friend
My gorgeous friend came to support the swap
Savannah and I

enjoy the swap!!!
xoxo
Elan <3

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I wish I could make it to the Tangerine Tango Swap!! Thank you so much for your comment, it was so sweet! You are absolutely STUNNING, I really enjoyed meeting you and can't wait to keep following your blog and hopefully get something from your shop!! Hope to see you soon!!
    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete