Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Drinking Town With A Sailing Problem


WHAT A DAY...
Today, the boys and I took a trip to Naptown (formerly known as Annapolis). We dined at our favorite spot, the infamous “Chick & Ruths Delly”. Even though we weren’t quite “man enough” to try one of The Colossal Challenges we witnessed someone else tackle the challenge without succeeding L. After stumbling out of this place with the itis, we visited the Alex Haley memorial and lounged on a tour ship for a while. Luckily, before leaving, we saw some of my beau’s favorite things – VINTAGE CARS!!! Being in this historic town had me in a VINTAGE thinking mindset– as usual. Sooooooo…I wore a special vintage outfit just for our adventure.

Animal Print Shorts with Pockets: VINTAGE
Sheer Top with Front Pleats and Top Button: VINTAGE
Tan Shoulder Bag: VINTAGE
Tan Belt: VINTAGE
Necklace: VINTAGE
Straw Fedora: URBAN OUTFITTERS
Beaded Sandals: URBAN OUTFITTERS

Feeling a little modelesque on the dock     





He was looking at my booty and played it off by taking a picture


I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS FIRE HYDRANT

My hat almost blew away

Taking a load off
 
The boys weren’t VINTAGE THINKING like me but they did exhibit some classic brotherly love

Story time with Alex Haley

How they got below the dock I'll never know
peek-a-boo


Bonding with Mother Nature



 


This beautiful VINTAGE CAR satisfied both mine and my hubby’s addiction. Neither of us can afford this FABULOUS automobile so we're forced to lust and salivate from a distance.

1967 FORD MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE
Our picture was a little blurry...

So I found this one instead...WHAT A BEAUTY!!!
 ~smooches~ ELAN <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment