Friday, April 6, 2012

Floral Temptress

This is by far one of my favorite looks. I love the spring and this is the epitome of the season. I decided to wear this on my mom's birthday when DC was experiencing some serious weather indecisiveness. I was feeling kind of SEXAY but thought I should keep my vivacious mood under wraps around my lovely parentals. Before my mom's birthday dinner we went to support my dad at his middle-age basketball league game. When we entered the gym my dad told me I needed to button up my blazer and "stop tempting folks out here." I proceeded to sulk into the corner of the bleachers and attempted to to cover my racy, lacy top. So this post is to my daddy who reprimanded me for being a "floral temptress".











Look Details
Lace Corset: Vintage
Navy Blazer: Thrifted
Floral Skirt: Vintage, Elan Renegade Vintage (get it on etsy here)
Teal Belt: Thrifted
Teal Shoulder Bag: Vintage
Blue Mary Jane Pumps: Vince Camuto
Emerald Ring: Gift from the boy
Gold Necklace: Vintage
Pearl & Gold Earrings: Forever 21

try your best not to "tempt folks out here" ya'll with your fabulous spring ensembles
xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment