Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In A Lost Society

Since I missed out on NYFW last weekend I had to make it up to myself by going out to celebrate the birthday of one of my closest friends. We planned an extravagant evening which eventually got botched. Instead we substituted our plans and ventured out the The Lost Society on 14th & U. The down time I had waiting for the birthday girl made me realize how gorgeous the decor was. The eclectic mix of vintage, classic, and modern designs was perfect and really got me excited. Check out some of the snapshots I got in between reminiscent stories and tasty martinis.

THE DECOR

LOST SOCIETY!!!
We got a pretty rad section...purple couches included
Awesome Ottoman with Vintage Fabric
Gorgeous Jeweled Chandelier

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

the party has begun
Tulle + Jewels = Fashion Fabulosity
Close Up
Booties = Going Out Essential
Fabulous Jewelry Completes any look



PARTY ANIMALS

Together Again!!!
Lovely BFFs
I needed some camera time
Gorgeous Jaquay wearing an Elan Renegade Vintage Gold Stripped Bolero

Vintage Blogger Essentials: vintage bag, blackberry, martini

Let's see what this next weekend has in store
xoxo
Elan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment