Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just Vintage

Tweed is such a classic winter style. With colors ranging from browns to grays, to blues, it is such a simple timeless statement piece. Instead of the tweed newsboy caps I used to see my uncles cover their balding heads with, a sexy version of a tweed pant suit is to die for. Layer with floral prints, and you have the perfect look to blow your colleges in the office away. Put a sophisticated twist on the school picture day floral get-ups your mother made you wear with matchy floral or printed suits and have the perfect happy hour look. Throw an inevitably warm fur in the mix, a touch of lace, and maybe a splash of red and you have Cavalli's F/W collection in a nutshell.

I am utterly and completely in love with the Just Cavalli 2011 - 2012 Fall/Winter Collection. This collection gave birth to a beautiful combination of tweed, floral, prints, lace, and furs. All of which are my fall/winter inspiration. The debut of this collection was earlier this year but seeing the newest editorial got me so excited I had to blog from work. Here are some of my favorite looks to warm up such a cold day...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Amazing Vintage Inspired Editorial

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment